Hertfordshire AL2 3HD
Tel: 01727 774200
Please contact Mrs Barton, the School Business Manager if you have any queries.
Our Data Protection Officer is Karen Hurford. Please contact her on email@example.com
Our SENCo is Mrs Pita. Please contact her on 01727 774200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our SEN governor is Alison Game.
Please see our Admissions page.
Ofsted reports on the Ofsted website
Exam and assessment results
Killigrew KS2 2022 SATs results were in the top 20% of schools nationally for attainment and also in the top 20% of schools nationally for progress.
- KS2 SATs results July 2022 (84.12KB)
- KS2 SATs Results - 2019 (325.31KB)
Please see the Our Curriculum section
- Remote Learning (132.26KB)
- Behaviour Policy June 2022 (443.80KB)
Please see our uniform page
Please see our parent information page
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2022-2023 (250.26KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-2022 (445.37KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021 (239.32KB)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium
- Catch Up Funding Strategy (194.51KB)
PE and sport premium
- Sport Premium Report 2022 (233.22KB)
- Sport Premium Report 2021 (583.67KB)
- Sport Premium Report 2020 (516.97KB)
Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
- SEN Information Report 2022-2023 (159.40KB)
- SEN Policy 2022-2023 (226.56KB)
- Accessibility Plan 2020-2023 (133.37KB)
- Local Offer (384.55KB)
- Equality Policy September 2022 (262.51KB)
- Complaints Policy and Procedure 2020-23 (410.26KB)
Governors’ information and duties
Please see our Governors page
We do not have any employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.
Charging and remissions policies
- Charging & Remissions Policy January 2023 (169.93KB)
Values and ethos
Please see our Vision and Values page
Requests for paper copies
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, we will provide this free of charge.